Are your teeth so unsightly that you are considering Halloween costumes that highlight bad teeth, just so you don’t have to hide your smile for the night? Hopefully your teeth aren’t in a complete zombie state but, even if they are, there is always a cosmetic dentistry solution that can help.
Take Your Teeth from Chilling to Mysteriously Good
It takes a long time for teeth to fall into disrepair. Neglecting dental appointments and not brushing and flossing daily will inevitably lead to bigger problems. Before you can enjoy the benefits of cosmetic upgrades, you will need restorative dentistry if you have tooth decay, gum disease, infections, or other painful and problematic issues.
If your teeth are simply a fright, cosmetic dentistry is the prescription to get them into excellent haunting shape.
- For a spooky stained smile, choose professional teeth whitening. ZOOM! teeth whitening only takes about an hour to complete in your Johns Creek dentist’s office and, when it’s finished, you will have teeth that are multiple shades whiter. Even if your teeth are a little crooked or not-so-perfect, a powerful whitening treatment that blasts away stains will make you cackle with glee.
- For chilling chips and cracks, porcelain veneers are the best medicine. Veneers are customized in shape, size, color, and translucency so they look just like natural teeth. Your smile will be perfected in all ways, as veneers are versatile enough to correct everything from stains to chips to oddly shaped teeth.
- For the squeamish ghoul, a cosmetic dentistry treatment like Lumineers will give you the same results as veneers in a far less invasive manner. The Lumineers treatment requires less prep work and only a minimal sanding down of tooth enamel to make room for the super-thin veneer.
- For the wickedly weird tooth that has an odd shape, jagged edges, or is broken down, porcelain crowns provide strong protection. A crown is personalized to your smile and matched to the color of your existing teeth while being fitted and bonded in place for the ultimate in functionality and beauty.
- For the treat-filled quick fix, inlays and onlays can be done quickly by your Johns Creek dentist. As non-invasive restorations, inlays and onlays are used to replace old fillings, repair decay, stabilize tooth structure, fill gaps, whiten teeth, and more. It’s the easy and effective repair for the spectacularly squeamish.
Enjoy a Little Hocus Pocus for Your Smile
There is always a solution to repair your smile, whether it’s aesthetically unpleasant or functionally breaking down. Consult with your Johns Creek dentist Dr. Mitul Patel at Family & Cosmetic Dental Care to find out what oral health solution is right for your smile. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and make great teeth part of your Halloween costume this year and every year.