Whether you are a first time dental patient or are just coming back to the dentist after a “few years off” from your regular appointments, it is often comforting to know what to expect before your appointment. At Hello Family Dental, we are a family-friendly dental practice that offers comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages. Our entire dental staff is committed to providing a comfortable dental experience where there are no surprises, and where your comfort is always placed as a high priority. We offer exceptional dental care services, but we also understand that not everyone enjoys coming to the dentist. In order to ease any anxieties, here are the dental expectations when you visit our dentist, Dr. Patel:
- You will be welcomed by our friendly and professional staff.
- If you have any wait time, you will be seated in our welcoming front room where comfortable chairs, magazines, and a beverage bar are available.
- Free Wi-Fi service is also available.
- Once it is time for your appointment, you will be led back to a comfortable exam room where a friendly and professional dental hygienist will explain all dental services that will be administered at your appointment.
- If necessary, dental X-Rays will be taken.
- You will be made comfortable in the plush dental chair before any procedure begins. Warm blankets are available if desired.
- Your teeth will be cleaned and examined with as much care as possible so that there is little to no discomfort.
- Any concerns will be addressed, and Dr. Mitul Patel will thoroughly evaluate your teeth, gums, tongue, roof of your mouth, throat, and perform an oral cancer screening.
- Most routine dental appointments take approximately 45 minutes.
- For patients who desire a bit more “help” in relaxing, we are proud to offer sedation dentistry.
If you are looking for a dental practice to trust in the Johns Creek area, please contact Hello Family Dental today. We are proud to help patient achieve confident smiles through all stages of life, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family.